Monday, July 14, 2014

Three Months!

Saturday marked three months from the day I married the most amazing woman on the planet. We didn't take many pictures of our day, but we did spend time together, which is the best. I had to do a bit of school work (I've had a pretty busy schedule this semester: my big projects have involved building a website, programming a game of Battleship for the computer, writing several small programs every week for another class, designing Lego robots, and reading through the four Gospels), but for the most part, we were just able to have a nice, quiet, kinda lazy day with just each other for company. Tiffany made some delicious chicken parmesan, using a former roommate's recipe, and she made a surprise dessert of cookie dough pie (it tasted as amazing as it sounds!). We also watched a few episodes of Doctor Who, which is always fun. Not a super fancy day, but sometimes I just enjoy having a low-key day together. We sometimes struggle to find things to do here that is cheap or free and doesn't involve staring at screens for hours, but to me, any time I spend doing anything with my wife is the best. Being married to her has been the best three months of my life thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment