Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Three Years Later

Well, it seems I took a 3 year hiatus from this blog. Sorry to those of you who were hoping to keep up with us through here! I'll write up a quick overview of what's new and hopefully I will get back to posting once a week. Cross your fingers!!

We've moved to Pleasant Grove, UT. We're pretty big fans of how close the mountains are, but the traffic is a huuuuuge downside. Ethan was an intern for FamilySearch and is now a full time web developer for them. He absolutely loves it! He also graduated last spring!! I still spend most of my time trying to convince myself to wash, dry, AND fold the laundry all in the same day. I started working out about a month ago... but I'm not entirely sure it stuck, however I did lose about 12 lbs. I've also become an Amazon addict.  Kira's still impressing the vet by how young she looks and acts. We've finally discovered the best way to give her medicine after a recent UTI. She's taken a liking to YouTube videos of birds, squirrels, and mice; demanding in the middle of whatever you're watching that you put one on for her. I don't think we'll be surprised if we come home one day and there's either scratches engraved on our tv screen or if the whole thing is face down on the living room floor at this point. Brienna moved in with us a couple months ago, but will be moving out a week from this Friday. We will be really sad to see her go, but I'm 100% she is ready to be done with student teaching. Besides that, not a whole lot has changed. The biggest things are our move to Utah and Ethan's job. The rest is really the same as it's always been.

Some photos from this year so far...

At IKEA

I cut all my hair off!

Kira decided she was a lap cat for 5 minutes.

Kira chasing an animated mouse.

Kira chasing animated birds.

We went to Lagoon with Michelle's band class!

We found a bomb diggity sushi place right by where we live.

Jordan River Temple open house

My first escape room experience

Went to the zoo for our 4th wedding anniversary where I found sleeping cats!

Brienna got married this year.

Kira loooooves checking out Amazon boxes

No comments:

Post a Comment