Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Where Have We Been?

It has been a while since we've updated this blog. Between school, my job (which I drag Ethan to twice a week to keep me company while I sit at a desk for 1.5 hrs each shift), and adjusting to being married/living with each other, things have been b u s y.

First off, I promised some pictures of our apartment. I have only a few and there's more to take, but the whole thing hasn't been clean long enough. So, I'll take what I can get :) This is our bedroom and our bathroom...

Sorry, the pictures aren't working. Hopefully I'll have them up and working soon. SO MUCH HOMEWORK LATELY!

Secondly, school is sucking for me (I'm really just ready to be done), but it's going well for Ethan. He loves his classes and I only like one of mine. I register for classes this Thursday--or well, I'm SUPPOSED to. I need an ecclesiastical endorsement but we simply cannot get ahold of our exec. secretary, so it looks like I'm not going to be able to register at all.

Third, I'm taking a month to try going gluten-free. I have hypothyroidism and apparently the best diet for that is no gluten and no soy. (Well, no one should be eating soy... it does some awful stuff!) I'll have to let everyone know how that goes in July. Ethan's been quite supportive and that's been really helpful :)

Fourth, WE'RE GOING ON A CRUISE IN AUGUST! I'm so excited! (Not excited to put by body in a swimsuit though...) And we leave for Florida on July 24th. And there's a nice thunderstorm about to happen here right now (unrelated, I know, but I love them!) so I'm excited about that as well.

Fifth, we got our wedding picture back. They are amazing! (Thank you, Jenny!!) And that same day we celebrated one month of being married by going to Texas Roadhouse, Winco, and Sam's Club.

Sixth, some updates in photo form:

Cut a bunch of my hair off! (Starting to miss my long longs now :( )

Picture from Provo Canyon (drove through on our way to the Bartholomew Reunion)

Bridal Veil Falls (also in Provo Canyon)

Springville, UT (stayed here for the reunion)

I hosted an online Jamberry Nails party.
Like my nails? Buy some here: http://kyleeshaw.jamberrynails.net/shop/ 

Seventh, some miscellaneous stuff--Ethan and I both have been playing a lot of Minecraft lately. I accidentally bred a bunch of kitties and he's built a fancy house. I'm currently working on riding a pig. We've also gotten way into Big Bang Theory. We watch a couple episodes before bed, which is fun. Oh! We bought a big box fan last night from Target. I'm super excited to try it out. We've started doing Bountiful Baskets every other week and have gotten tons of great produce! It's really helped our grocery bill. (However the gluten-free and soy-free stuff doesn't...) We saw X-Men Days of Future Past and love love loved it. We're considering going to see it again, but at the drive-in theatre for our celebration of two months next Thursday.

Overall life has been good, crazy, and every thing in between lately. But we're hanging in there :)

1 comment:

  1. I need to update my blog sometime! For some reason, I can't see any of the photos :(

    ReplyDelete