Thursday, February 27, 2014

Wedding Plans

Wedding invitations are about 85% completed. We need to seal them, put them in envelopes, and address them. (And of course put them in the mail, duh!) we will find out between now and Sunday at the latest if we can have the St. Augustine building for July 31st, so we can't seal anything until then. It's open but there's something that needs to be double checked with Bishop first. 

I have some family that wants to know what vital things we need for our apartment so here's a list:

-mattress
-bed frame
-chairs for our table
-nightstand
-end table
-love seat
-curtains
-vacuum

Things that would be nice but not necessary:

-2 end tables 
-2 nightstands
-recliner or rocking chair
-couch (only if no love seat)

We do not need:

-dresser (apt doesn't have space, tons of closet shelves)
-table
-entertainment center (again, no space)
-microwave

We're registered at Target & Wal-Mart, so there's some stuff we'd appreciate too. 

We got our personalized napkins for the reception in the mail this weekend. We also purchased the cake pans for our cake last week. (Yum!) Ethan's mom and aunt got flowers and some reception decorations over Presidents' Day weekend. (I think I mentioned that in the last post...) I have a dress fitting on Friday to determine the hem length and if the sleeve alterations fit properly. (Hope I lost weight and didn't gain any!!!!!) Ethan's vest came in. We haven't seen it yet though. He got a coral tie last Friday for $12 and seems to really like it.

I'm planning to make the bridesmaids necklaces when I get my next paycheck. Something simple yet classy. I told Ethan to get the boys candy bars hahaha. I haven't heard about groomsmen gifts so I don't know if he will, but it sounded fun. 

I'm torn about hair styles. I asked Michelle to do the cool bow thing but I also accidentally discovered a really pretty style today when I did my hair at work during a slow period. I guess I'll play with it and decide later. Hopefully soon. I need a hair cut... My split ends have split ends. Awkward! 

There's probably all sort of other wedding stuff I could list, but it's all kind of useless info for most the readers at the moment. I'll just leave it at this for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment