Thursday, April 10, 2014

Small Wedding Updates

Got my nails done for the wedding. No fakes for me, these are my reals nails! :)


My goregeous, handsome boy chose his outfit for the wedding. Isn't he dashingly good looking? ;)


My tummy hurts from stress and I'm really tired. Like, all the time. Hopefully once the wedding happens it will all go away. 

My mom and grandma went with me to pick up my wedding dress. It fits and looks nice, but I'm not in love with it anymore. I haven't been for quite some time. However, there's nothing I can do about it. I paid for the dress upfront instead of putting down $100 to hold it while I looked at other stores/dresses. Bad decision on my part. As usuall. This is how my life goes. 

We were going to do bridals and  first look pictures tomorrow, but things didn't work out as planned. So now we'll just have to get bridals done with the wedding pictures. I guess it's good we're not doing bridals tomorrow because I still have no idea how I'm going to wear my hair :/

No comments:

Post a Comment