Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Bachelorette Party

So Monday night I received a text from my roommate Sarah (blonde) asking if I was going to stay at the apartment that night. I asked if my roommates wanted me to stay with them and she said "Ya :)" so I told her I'd be over by curfew. Around curfew I received a called from her asking what time I would be there. I could hear my roommates in the background and she was relaying to them everything I was saying. I was really confused because they seemed pretty impatient to have me get there.

When I arrived, this was what our front door looked like:


(I took this picture the next morning before I went to work.)

When I opened the door, they popped a bunch of those party popper things at me. As soon as I could look around this room, this is what I saw:


Yep, they hung bras an underwear everywhere. What I don't have a picture of is the whipped cream and condoms on the table with pizza and soda, haha.


It was so much fun and I'm super happy to have had them as roommates this semester. It's been great and I'm going to miss them a lot. They got me a lace bra & panties and some latex-free condoms since I'm allergic to latex.

Seriously, they crack me up! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment