Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Bridal Shower

A few weeks ago, on March 15th, Jill (my maid of honor and best friend) and Michelle (Ethan's momma) threw me a bridal shower. Three of my roommates came: Sarah (blonde), Megan, and Jacklyn. My friends Jennifer and her twin, Amber, Emily, and TatiAnna came. Julie, Pamela (Ethan's aunt), Brienna (Ethan's sister), and Tammie (Ethan's aunt) and Sandra (her exchange student from Norway) came too. It was a lot of fun! And Landon, Jill's little boy, pretty much was a hoot. He got everyone to play with him and snagged some cookie from each girl. Haha, what a cutie! We played some funny games and had some good snacks. They did such a great job :) These aren't all the pictures, just a few. Emily took some really great ones!

During one of the games.

Cookies that I believe Michelle made.


Cupcakes and Strawberries... two of my favorites!

This amazing banner that Jill made!
Which we have hanging in our bedroom now :)

Landon being a cutie with Amber.

Opening a gift.





No comments:

Post a Comment