Saturday, June 20, 2015

Graduation!

So here's the details:

July 23, 2015

Processional (where the grads walk in and appear all fancy) happens at 5:30 pm in the BYUI Center. 

Commencement (the fancy speech) will begin at 5:45 pm in the BYUI Center. Be seated by 5:30 pm at the absolute latest!! I only have a certain amount of complementary tickets, but you are more than welcome to get one from the ticket office. I do believe that they are free. If not, I know they would be cheap. You can also view this live online. Just ask me for the link! If you're dying to attend, let me know so I can see who is getting my extra tickets. 

Convocation (my actual walk across the stage) will happen at 8:00 pm in the Hinckley Chapel. Be seated by 7:45. This is free, no tickets necessary. Pictures and clapping are allowed. 

Before all the hoopla, during the day, my mom, Ethan, my grandma, and I will be at Rigby Lake and will be grilling hotdogs and hamburgers. (All the restaurants will be crowded and swimming is much more fun than sitting around.) I'd like for as much friends and family to come as possible. I don't have any times pinned down, but we'll figure it out... It is over a month away anyhow. 

I'm having graduation pictures done this coming Thursday and will be creating some kind of cute announcement to send to far away family members. If you want just a digital copy, let me know :) I know that not everyone wants my mug shot on their fridge hahaha. 

So yeah. That's all the update I've got for now. Any questions? Send them my way!


No comments:

Post a Comment